Standard Delivery Information
- Our Standard Delivery is FREE for orders over £49. Standard delivery is available right across the UK.
- We use a variety of couriers, the most suitable of which is chosen on your behalf based on your location and the service you have selected. Our couriers include, but are not limited to, DPD, Yodel, UPS, Royal Mail, DHL, and Parcelforce.
- Your order will be despatched the same day or 2 working days. Orders are delivered within 2-4 working days from despatch, however, some out of area post codes may take longer.
- If a mobile number is provided you will receive a text message from the courier confirming that your parcel is out for delivery, and also when it is delivered.
- A signature may be required upon delivery so please ensure somebody is available at the address to sign for the package.
Express Delivery Information
- Our Express delivery service is provided by our courier partner DPD, DHL & UPS. If your order is placed before 9pm will be delivered the Next Working Day.
- Recognized working days are Monday - Friday. If an order is placed on a Friday (before 9pm) it will arrive on the next available working day, being a Monday. No deliveries take place on a Weekend or Bank holiday.
- If you provide a mobile number when you order, you will receive a text message from the courier giving you a 1 hour delivery window. This will also be sent by email. There will be the option to change the delivery day or leave the parcel with a neighbour, if you are unavailable.
- Express/Premium delivery is not available to a small number of out of area post codes. View out of area post codes.
- A signature is required upon delivery so please ensure somebody is available at the address to sign for the package.